PhD, diplomate ECAR
- Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, graduated in 1999
- Residency, European College of Animal Reproduction (ECAR); boarded in 2004
- 1999-2001: Companion animal vet at Kliniek voor Gezelschapsdieren in Eersel, The Netherlands.
- 2001 onwards: Department of Clinical Sciences of Companion Animals, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- 2012 onwards; assistent professor, coördinating the clinical unit of Companion Animal Reproduction
- 2017 onwards, portfolio holder of veterinary education in Companion Animal Medicine
- 2011 defense of the PhD thesis entitled: “Reproductive endocrinology of the dog. Effects of medical and surgical intervention.”
Additional current activities
- Co-author of the guideline for veterinary practice on the veterinary management of the health risks resulting from hereditary disease and deleterious breed characteristics.
- 2014 onwards, Board member of the Netherlands Association for Companion Animal Medicine (NACAM)